Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Solace from the Beehive..

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed at home.
This little piggy has roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy cried "Wee! Wee! Wee!" all the way home.......................................



And there's nothing like being back home after all that jetting around I say...
Yeah, I know..............Be damned if you do. Be damned if you don't. Anyway an MP's life is tough and a few perks here and there never compensate for all the flak I can tell you..!

So, what's the latest gripe.....? Skiving off? Carting the girlfriend along? Running off at the mouth? Who cares..........?

Reckon you can do better?  Hmmph... you'd need my brain for that. So why not throw your hat into the ring. Give it a go. See what happens?

And I reckon it takes real guts to put up with the crap we get----
Er........... yes Prime Minister, working on the language problem, crap in hand. Really sorry for what I said!  But not for what it bloody-well means...................................!

No comments:

Post a Comment