Sunday, October 9, 2011

CAT AND MOUSE.....?

What mouse? Looks more like a bird.



This bird is really starting to annoy me, but I know how to fix him........ No eye contact and it works every time.




Something I said...? Guess not... afterall, I'm just a mere bird of few words but there he goes mooching off yet again. Anyway, he'll be back soon enough when curiosity gets the better of him.



Yup, works every time. Just show him the cat treats...........




Who cares.........................


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos. Made my day, especially the one with Harrison advertising Temptations cat food.
    Send hisses back to Harrison :)
    Hope all well over there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hisses sent back, but he tore off upstairs in a temper and started that annoying wailing. He loves his cat treats and Craig throws them one at a time around the room. Really funny watching him tearing around like a little puppy :)

    ReplyDelete